Baghouse and primary dust collection
Your plant is unique. MAXAM baghouses are custom-designed to meet the requirements of your facility so that you can maintain the production levels you need as costeffectively as possible.
Efficiency is everything.
That’s the advantage of high pressure pulse-jet technology. But it’s not just cleaning efficiency … did you know pulse-jet saves you fuel, too?
Details make a difference.
MAXAM’s silicone paint system withstands temperatures up to 600° for longer-lasting corrosion protection. Exterior ribs not only provide more support, but also reduce internal air turbulence to save wear and tear on your bags. Laser fabrication provides pinpoint accuracy on tube sheets, which helps ensure the industry’s best bag seal. And that’s just the beginning!
Think long term.
Easy maintenance means a better performing baghouse. That’s why MAXAM includes oversized doors for access to hanger bearings from outside the baghouse…and no-tool bag access which makes replacement a snap.
Kleen Aire™ Baghouse
The Kleen Aire™ Baghouse is the first system to use pleated polyester cartridge filters in place of the traditional bag/cage arrangement. The pleated design of the cartridge filters provides more filtering surface area, greatly improving airflow and the ability to capture large quantities of fine airborne particulate.
- Optimal performance with minimal maintenance
- Up to 100,000 cfm+ capacity in a portable baghouse
- Pleated filter design provides more filtering surface area
- Low compressed air requirements – 60 to 70 psi for jet pulse cleaning
- Low maintenance conveyor system for discharging dust
- Easy access to filters and blow pipes
- Quiet, long lasting and virtually maintenance free
- Polyester cartridge filters OR traditional bags
- Heavy duty drag chain conveyor mounted on rails for discharging dust
- No drag flight contact with baghouse floor
- Low pressure pulse jet cleaning system
- Easy access doors for all maintenance
- Pitched top to prevent rain water from pooling
- Stationary, portable and skid-mount options